AnY TaKeRs ?

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
i dont want to store my stang.. so if you live in a warm all year round place i might have an offer that you cant turn down.. i stay up late, im vary talkative.. i wont eat much and ill help out with the bills as much as i can... the thing is i bought my mustang to close to the end of the year and i cant stand the fact that i have to store it all winter.. when i bought it, it had a little over 75k in it that was 8/27/06.. i already put 1500 miles on it and i hate that im putting alot of mile on it i never drive it in the rain.. but when its nice out i cant stop driving it.. i'd do anything to live in the dessert and fly threw the sand at 120 like most dreams of driving a motorcycle across the dessert.. dont make fun of me that ryan kid got happy about backing out of his drive way.. all im saying is that buy a stang at the end of the season is going to kill me any takers ?:( :nonono: :( :nonono: :(

ryan kid boy you went the wrong way there. :Damnit: :uzi: :Damnit: :uzi: :chair: :Zip2: :flame: :damnit: crapola :uzi: :uzi: :dead: :ZipIt: :dead: :chair:

• Sponsors (?)

lol...apparantly you didnt read any of the rest of the thread. And in defense of 90mustang, however hard it is to decipher that post, I dont believe he meant that as an insult. It was more of a reference in poking fun at himself. But I could be interpreting his one very large sentence incorrectly, too.

The funniest part so far in this thread for me, is that Ryan symbolized how pissed he was at whats his nuts with 75 emoticons, but skipped the rest of this thread. I can only imagine how many emoticons I'm going to get when he reads what was written throughout the whole thread. I'm going to end up getting like 5 of every emoticon there is.

rigamaroles said:
The funniest part so far in this thread for me, is that Ryan symbolized how pissed he was at whats his nuts with 75 emoticons, but skipped the rest of this thread. I can only imagine how many emoticons I'm going to get when he reads what was written throughout the whole thread. I'm going to end up getting like 5 of every emoticon there is.

Hes just happy someone wasnt yelling at his grammar for once :D

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
i dont want to store my stang.. so if you live in a warm all year round place i might have an offer that you cant turn down.. i stay up late, im vary talkative.. i wont eat much and ill help out with the bills as much as i can... the thing is i bought my mustang to close to the end of the year and i cant stand the fact that i have to store it all winter.. when i bought it, it had a little over 75k in it that was 8/27/06.. i already put 1500 miles on it and i hate that im putting alot of mile on it i never drive it in the rain.. but when its nice out i cant stop driving it.. i'd do anything to live in the dessert and fly threw the sand at 120 like most dreams of driving a motorcycle across the dessert.. dont make fun of me that ryan kid got happy about backing out of his drive way.. all im saying is that buy a stang at the end of the season is going to kill me any takers ?:( :nonono: :( :nonono: :(

I will attempt to communicate...

Hail. I am Strype. *points to self* I come in peace (sorta). If you are talkative at night and enjoy flying through the sand at 120 mph I recommend joining the taliban. :D :p

Strype said:

Hail. I am Strype. *points to self* I come in peace (sorta). If you are talkative at night and enjoy flying through the sand at 120 mph I recommend joining the taliban. :D :p
:rlaugh:

rigamaroles said:
<rant>

Maybe I have an issue, maybe I just get irritated easily and am anal about proper english habits, but I can hardly bear to read a lot of the recent posts. I use to enjoy bickering with copcoupe (amongst his many alias') and other people capable of forming a sentence that wasnt a full page in length.

People who make that many grammatical errors and sentence run ons are like a kid on a sugar high - just so damn excited to say anything they forget to breathe. Just chill out! Go get your English homework or whatever and have it beside you while you're on Stangnet. If for nothing else than my sanity as well as everyone elses.

I wouldnt typically call people out, but even though the above was a prime example...Ryan218, if you make your way to this thread...you have to learn even the basics, man. You're an alright kid, but I cant even read your posts anymore, I dont even open the thread. And if you do know how, and you're just typing really fast to get an answer in right away, save yourself the hassle and our intolerance and slow down, we're not going anywhere.

</rant>

:p im in every thread. im a plague. :shrug:

Strype said:

ahahaha! Dude that was one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum. You even got a good laugh from the wife on that one.:lol: :rlaugh:
*internet high-five* lol...

ryan218 said:
:p im in every thread. im a plague. :shrug:

I was hoping for something of a more exciting response than that. I was, I was eager with anticipation. I wanted to be able to count how many emoticons I was going to get. I wanted to wear them as a badge of honor to signify my importance.

My wife asks a question for you though, "who gave you your internet priveleges?!" lol.

Good to know I'm not the only grammar Nazi. I've kept my grammer Nazism rather hidden, though, since it appears that any time I call someone out on their atrocious typing/verbal skills, I'm always greeted with the same intelligent quip: "YOUR AN IDIOT." (Which is ironic, because most kids over the age of 10 know the difference between the words "your" and "you're.")

Anyway, to the point: Sure, you could move down here to AZ, but be aware of what you'd be getting yourself into. For starters, your car has to pass a smog sniffer and visual inspection at least once every two years (usually every single year for me, owning two cars). This means no smog pump deletes, off-road H-/X-pipes, EGR deletes, etc.

Secondly, the evironment is just as harsh on your vehicle down here as it is anywhere else, only in different ways. No rust, obviously, because there's no snow (unless you go north to the mountainous parts), very little rain, and lots of clear, sunny weather, yeah. But even though it only rains about three months out of the whole year, you still have to maintain your car's finish religiously in order to avoid allowing a bright red paintjob to oxidize into a lovely off-orange or hot pink color. Carrying a California Car Duster in your trunk is mandatory; trust me, if you park your car anywhere between Yuma and East Mesa for more than 4 hours, you'll have enough dust on your paint/windows to make your car look like it's been neglected for a year. And with all the sand and grit on the roads at all times of the year, your windshield and front bumper fascia are going to be so pitted and sandblasted that you'll find it near-impossible to avoid looking at glass replacement and/or respray costs at least once every two years. (Rocks cracking windshields are an inevitability here, not an "if." Budget for it.)

Third, you have to accept the common risks of sharing the road with Snowbirds (75+ seniors spending their retirement money by travelling down here in the fall/winter and heading back north as soon as the temps go above 100 again) and many, many, MANY illegal immigrants with no driver's licenses or auto insurance. Additionally, said Mexicans do have a tendency to favor hit-and-runs - far better to destroy you n' your car and leave you hanging than risk getting caught by La Migra.

Fourth, even though the total lack of humidity means that air conditioning in your car is actually not as necessary as in, say, the Midwest, you will nevertheless become quite acquainted with what it means to nearly suffer an instantaneous heat stroke when you open your car and plop into the driver's seat on a 114-degree summer's day. Tinted windows, window shades, a white paintjob, and/or keeping the windows rolled down a tad (or all the way, even) will do little or nothing to spare you from the blast furnace treatment. And, of course, imagine what that kind of heat does to anything plastic or vinyl inside your car ... namely the dashboard.

Fifth, gas always tends to run at least twenty cents higher per gallon than anywhere else in America (except for, of course, California), and we put the worst idiotic additives in there. The MTBE crap they use during the summer months is bad enough - yayyyyyy, cancer! - but the ethanol they blend in there for the winter months means your gas mileage and horsepower start to take a dump.

And lastly, two words: URBAN SPRAWL. If you're worried about putting a lot of miles on your car, then I'd suggest buying a second vehicle if you live here. Someone a long time ago decided it would be really awesome to develop this place to hold about the same number of people as, say, Saint Louis or Chicago ... but to spread it all out over an area about as large as Rhode Island (maybe larger, I dunno). Unless you like dishing out about a grand per month for renting some dinky lil' condo or apartent that's conveniently located in the middle of some happenin' area like Scottsdale or Tempe, then expect to waste about an hour of your life round-trip in trying to get there and back, dealing with some of the worst traffic known to man. Practically everyone I work with has AT LEAST an hour's drive EACH WAY to/from work, somewhere around 30 miles each way. Since I only go about 150 miles before I need to refuel, I have to gas up at least three times a week ... and that's not counting running around for errands, shopping, socializing, etc. My gasoline "bill" runs me about $80 a week on average. If you're running an AOD with 4.10's and a blower ... ummm ... just don't.

So ... still interested? :D

rigamaroles said:
I was hoping for something of a more exciting response than that. I was, I was eager with anticipation. I wanted to be able to count how many emoticons I was going to get. I wanted to wear them as a badge of honor to signify my importance.

My wife asks a question for you though, "who gave you your internet priveleges?!" lol.

idk i bought my own computer and it sin my room. i watch tv and talk to you guys and my buddys on aim :p so i just come in and hope on :p

rigamaroles said:
And apparantly all the grammatical and spelling information I provided you with earlier had no impact. :shrug:

You didn't really expect anyone to READ that whole thing did you??? :lol: The sheer length of the whole thing pushed my eyes up into my head and caused my clicky finger to push the "next" button.