Anybody Ever Hurt A Spec Clutch?

• Sponsors (?)

Went with the RST. Stay tuned.
20150603_152846.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Oh, and I bought an frpp pressure plate hardware and dowel kit because the flywheel comes without it.. Turns out all of that is included with the Mcleod RST.. so if you go this route, save the 16 bucks..

I'd get started tonight, but I've been on this thing for two days boxing fish...I am worn smooth out. I must catch some sleep. I love vacation!
20150601_082243.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
You're not getting any sympathy here :)...... Boat looks like a blast.

Oh man it was.. It belongs to My uncle's buddy and they all make a trip every year. My dad and 4 other uncles.. great trip. Caught lots of fish, I was too busy to take pics during the action..lol. Can't wait to do it again!

@madmike1157 always carrying on about the only one with face time here...

I'm rested up and about to crawl under this car to pull the stock flywheel, change the rear main seal and install clutch and trans.. out of the a/c... see my look?

2015-06-05-11-06-32.png

how about the head on that?

fun fun fun..

Reactions: 1 user
Welp, update time.. I got her all buttoned up a little while ago, but decided against a test drive until I have some daylight. First time this car has started in a while. I installed the MM cable with the twin disc clutch and when I pressed the clutch pedal to start the car, it was SOOO easy, I had my son look to make sure I'd remembered to hook the cable up! It's actually lighter than stock! CANNOT WAIT to drive this car!

OK-
Test drove the car. Still not sure I believe it. Zero chatter(NONE, ZIP, ZILCH! ), and has a clutch pedal like a honda civic. It is honestly lighter than when it was stock. Freakin wierd! I couldn't help it.. had to roll into boost (easy) and it went. Quickly. I haven't beat on it yet, so we'll see.. but first impression? Worth the money!
@GroverDill