Anybody know what this is....

• Sponsors (?)

I vaguely remember my car's alarm computer looking something like that, but I'm only speculating. Don't quote me on that. Does the car start and run fine with it pulled out? Do all the systems work?

NikwoaC: I haven't tried to crank it yet, tryin to tidy some wiring up. It is a factory ford part, I don't think this car ever had an alarm.

capris debris: I thought it had something to do with the cruise, my cruise stuff is long gone and I was hoping I could ditch it to clear some space up.

Thanks guys

Post the wire and stripe color and I will be able to tell you what it is. The color and stripe on a wire are circuit identifiers that tell what circuit or device a wire connects to.

The idea of the wire colors is that you write down the wire & stripe colors. Then you make your post and list what you wrote down.

Photographs are not very useful since it is difficult to clearly see the wire and stripe colors. Poor focus and poor resolution of the camera don't provide a quality picture.

Here's the wires from left to right when looking at the picture.

white/pink stripe, gray/black stripe, orange, purple/gray stripe,

yellow/orange stripe, gray or black/green stripe, red/green stripe,

blue/black stripe, white/purple stripe, green/white stripe,

orange/yellow stripe, black.

Some of them are faded and hard to tell, but that's the best I could make of them.