Anyone Have Myspace?

• Sponsors (?)

I've always thought that Myspace was a creepy stalker site. I thought that about facebook,too. My G/F convinced me to make a page on facebook - before it was just blank with my name.

I still don't get why it's so important to show everyone who your friends are, but whatever...

Mine is Joey Bello at University of Delaware. I think my picture is really god damn funny too!

Joe

Joes95GT said:
I've always thought that Myspace was a creepy stalker site. I thought that about facebook,too. My G/F convinced me to make a page on facebook - before it was just blank with my name.

I still don't get why it's so important to show everyone who your friends are, but whatever...

Mine is Joey Bello at University of Delaware. I think my picture is really god damn funny too!

Joe

Make a mysapce you f-aghole so we can be friends :rlaugh:

BlueOvalStangGT said:
You have a pretty name by the way...

Thank ya thank ya, my real name is actually Amber but my best friend from ATL called me Ambrosia one day so ive adopted that and been known by that ever since.... and yeah you pretty hott so yeah we can be best friend forevaaa. :p haha

Okay im trying to post more pictures but they wont post for some reason, i sent them off of my cell phone and they wont work bcoz they are not jpg or some stupid s*** im the smartest with this crap so someone help me out please lol.