Anyone use a pull-type slave on a hydraulic clutch setup?

wicked93gs

15 Year Member
Sep 30, 2006
Nashville TN
just curious is all, I have a t-45 and I doubt the T5 bracket will fit to use a push type slave....if i have to make a bracket anyway, I would prefer a pull-type slave as long as it does not interfere with anything, just curious why no one uses them...is it simply because the push type bracket is readily available or is there some interference issue I am not aware of?

• Sponsors (?)

this has been something I been wondering about too, as it would allow me to use my stock clutch fork. From what I can tell, as long as you can make a bracket, it should work. But I haven't had the time to really mess with it and attempt it.

I did a push style on a falcon that I have because there wasn’t enough room for a pull type ( interferred with the header). It was really easy fabbing up the bracket... I will take pics tomorrow. I used all of the shelf components and have about $125 in everything; the braided hose cost the most at $50 Sorry these pics arent the best.
DSCF2352.JPG
DSCF2353.JPG
<?***:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:p></O:p>