Anyone use RPM II intake manifold?

cobrabuilder

Dec 4, 2003
Norman, OK
Just looking for some feedback on the manifold. I have a 306 with ported Performer RPM's, the intake side is a 1250 felpro which Edelbrock says the RPM II intake is a 1250 as well. Thanks in advance, Randy.

• Sponsors (?)

works real good for me... i got it because later i'm gonna get a stroker kit.. so far i have stock motor and heads... when i put it on i got a 70 mm TB and underdrive pullies so i can't tell you how much impovement over the stock manifold, but definetly much better... i think will work real good with your heads...

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/saniutza/detail?.dir=/Car&.dnm=b1ff.jpg

looks good ha?! :hail2:

and btw the gasket it's a 1250 felpro...

I just put one on and have the mods listed below. I think I lost a little on the low end but picked up more than enough above 4k rpm. I really like the intake. It pulls strong all the way through high rmp.

1.6 Stud Mount Roller Rockers
155 LPH Fuel Pump
180 Degree Thermostat
1998 GT Front Brakes
1998 GT Spindles
2 Chamber Flow Masters With Turn Downs
24lbs Injectors
4.10 Gears
5 Lug Conversion
65 Mm Throttle Body
75mm Pro M Mass Air Meter
9mm Wires
Accel Coil
BBK Adjustable Fuel Regulator
BBK Sub Frame Connectors
Ceramic Competition Full Length Headers
Cobra Mass Air Conversion
Custom Chip
Custom Grind E303 Cam
Edelbrock Aluminum Performer RPM Cylinder Heads
Edelbrock Performer RPM II Intake
Edelbrock Performer RPM II Plenum
Hardened Push Rods
March Cold Air Induction
March Under Drive Pulleys
MSDBTM Ignition System
Off Road H Pipe
SEFI Engine Harness
Steeda Springs
Steeda Trax Shifter

cobrabuilder said:
Just looking for some feedback on the manifold. I have a 306 with ported Performer RPM's, the intake side is a 1250 felpro which Edelbrock says the RPM II intake is a 1250 as well. Thanks in advance, Randy.

I just got mine and have not put the motor back into the car, but my buddy is running just about the same setup and it rocks! I drove it before and after. You can really feel the motor pull harder from stop to 4K rpm's... then wow. He can actually punch it now going 65MPH and you feel it push you back into the seats. :nice: