Anyone using Eibach Drag Launch kit?

NOSNotch

Founding Member
Oct 20, 2001
South Jersey
I just got a set of Eibach Drag Springs with the airbag for Xmas. I'm prob gonna try to install this weekend. Before I put em in i just wanted some opinons on what those using them thought of them? Also how does your car sit with the springs installed? Some are telling me they're car sits like a baja truck, others say like factory and then some say it lowered about an inch. I dont really want the car to look like it's launchin all the time. Thanks in advance for any help.

Kevin

• Sponsors (?)

I have alot of experience with this kit. I currently have these springs in my 93 Mustang and in my 01 Z28 camaro. That kit is probably one of the best on the market. The car will not sit any differently then it did stock, well mabey a little lower but nothing dramatic and nothing noticable, id say under an inch drop. The kit handles very well on the street considering that it is drag racing orientated. You will be happy with it.

I like them a lot there good for drag racing. they do still a little on the high side also here is a pic of my mustang with them

405745_3_full.jpg