April 25th build week people in here!!!!!

Bighunter4x4 said:
Wow Torri you lucked out. Congrats. I bet your excited. What state are you in? That sure came quick for you. Lets see some pics??????

Actually szlachic I see your point however my dealer thrives on the next superduty I am gonna buy in the future so he would never put that in jeopardy. Hes a good dealer so I have nothing to worry about. But I will never let my guard down though. Gheesh I cant wait.

I'm Atlanta GA. I will have some pics a little later. But for now I have been having fun driving her.

Tori

• Sponsors (?)

Bighunter4x4 said:
Incredible. My build week is 4/25, the Flat rock plant is 60 miles from me, and I dont have mine yet. What gives??? :shrug:

I don't know how all this works, but you aren't the only one. Torri834's car was shipped to Atlanta and arrived there today with a build date of 4/25. My car is being shipped to Charlotte and had a build date of 4/13 yet I won't get mine until 5/10. Doesn't make sense to me, but everyone will get their car sometime and I can't wait :banana: . Congrats to everyone that recieved their cars today :nice: .
It must be a sonic blue thing lol, we have to wait longer for the best looking color :spot: .

Well after a long and hard wait, she's home... Here's some pictures of my baby.

stang1.jpg

stang2.jpg

stang3.jpg

stangfront.jpg

Szlachic,

Your right it, maybe we do have to wait a while longer for the best looking car last night. When I got home yesterday (5/5) I had 4 voice mails to call the dealership. She came in yesterday. I took it off the lot last night for a courtesy of my dealer. I hope this doesnt make me sound upity, but my dealer said he had 10 offers in that car and had other dealerships calling about it. Do you believe this? Well I got her outta there. They want to paint protect rust proof and fab protect. I told them to beat it. This is my baby and wont be out when its wet. Besides I dont want some guy making $6 dollars an hour drilling on my brand new car. It was bad enough seeing my salesman put on the plate. Gosh she is sweet. :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers:

Bighunter4x4 said:
Szlachic,

Your right it, maybe we do have to wait a while longer for the best looking car last night. When I got home yesterday (5/5) I had 4 voice mails to call the dealership. She came in yesterday. I took it off the lot last night for a courtesy of my dealer. I hope this doesnt make me sound upity, but my dealer said he had 10 offers in that car and had other dealerships calling about it. Do you believe this? Well I got her outta there. They want to paint protect rust proof and fab protect. I told them to beat it. This is my baby and wont be out when its wet. Besides I dont want some guy making $6 dollars an hour drilling on my brand new car. It was bad enough seeing my salesman put on the plate. Gosh she is sweet. :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers:

Congrats Bighunter4x4 :banana: , I can't wait to see some pics of your new baby. TerpGT, your car is looking hot, I saw a black GT the other day and it looked ****ing mean.

ChadM said:
Just got my call, going to pick her up tomorrow. Going to be the longest day of the entire wait.

:banana: :D

Build 4/30

Take her home 5/7

Awesome, congrats about the car :banana: ! I really wish my car was built 2 weeks after it was so I could have it now :notnice: . The dealer better be giving me a call on Tuesday, that is all that I know....

Well here it is czlachic. Stopped briefly admiring this thing to snap a pic for ya. The picture doesnt do it justice. It is much prettier in person. I worship this car :hail2: now I have to go look for a slp axleback exhaust. :banana:

attachment.php

Attachments

• MVC-033S.JPG
    MVC-033S.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 126
It's here! It's here! It's here!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Got to see it on the lot, but can't pick it up until Thursday. :( Bad timing...I have to go out of town on business through Wednesday. I'll try to post some pics over the weekend!

cheezsnake said:
It's here! It's here! It's here!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Got to see it on the lot, but can't pick it up until Thursday. :( Bad timing...I have to go out of town on business through Wednesday. I'll try to post some pics over the weekend!

Congrats... :banana: :banana: :banana: :D