are they out yet ?

'68StangGT

Founding Member
Feb 26, 2002
Haslett, MI
maybe its just because I have the advantage of living in Michigan, but I have seen and followed 3 brand new Stangs now

and I didnt think they were out yet

one was solid silver

one was solid red

and the last one I saw was solid black ....

woo hoo

lookin GOOD

• Sponsors (?)

They're not out yet. You are seeing pre-production models that are being driven around by launch team. My neighbor works for AAI and drives a new Mustang every day of the week.

They're not out yet. You are seeing pre-production models that are being driven around by launch team. My neighbor works for AAI and drives a new Mustang every day of the week.

DO you have any pictures or can you take some of the new mustangs he drives? Has he drove any in yellow?

C_Murphy said:
DO you have any pictures or can you take some of the new mustangs he drives? Has he drove any in yellow?
Amy is right. I have not seen a yellow one yet. To date I have seen him with every other color but Screaming Yellow. He told me that they did not get final color approval for front and rear fascias until last week for Screaming Yellow. They just built several screaming yellow GTs to be used for press shows and those cars will not be driven until early July.