attention AFP guys

ok im thinking about picking up the red 91 lx with a supercharged 351 saleen body kit, etc etc, from TIM at RREVMOTORSPORTS. he does not know much about the car at all but atleast was kind and honest enough to admit it to me. anyhow i was wanting to know more about the car, as in specs on the motor, what kind of compression it runs, what kind of heads, what cam, what machine work was done, is it a stock rotating assembly, etc the more info the better. also what kind of suspension work, im guessing its a five lug changeover with 4 wheel disc, felt pretty much stock other than maybe being lowered, but then im no expert. i really like the aod set up it has, its just a highly modified car that i dont know much about. any input would be greatly appreciated if someone knows a lot about this car i can be reached at 503-515-5453

Attachments

• mustang1.jpg
    mustang1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 122
  • mustang2.jpg
    mustang2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Sponsors (?)

89SALEENproject said:
ok im thinking about picking up the red 91 lx with a supercharged 351 saleen body kit, etc etc, from TIM at RREVMOTORSPORTS. he does not know much about the car at all but atleast was kind and honest enough to admit it to me. anyhow i was wanting to know more about the car, as in specs on the motor, what kind of compression it runs, what kind of heads, what cam, what machine work was done, is it a stock rotating assembly, etc the more info the better. also what kind of suspension work, im guessing its a five lug changeover with 4 wheel disc, felt pretty much stock other than maybe being lowered, but then im no expert. i really like the aod set up it has, its just a highly modified car that i dont know much about. any input would be greatly appreciated if someone knows a lot about this car i can be reached at 503-515-5453

Why dont you phone them up instead of calling them out on the net.

the power train for that car was mine i sold it to jeff/2 at afp last year, it is a 69 351w block,crank, rods, arp rod bolts, arp head bolts, balanced, dished flattop piston, 9-1, edelbrock performer rpm heads, ported, 2.02 valve, hyd flat tappit cam, super charger grind 506 intake, 526 exh. vitor jr intake, 38 lb injectors, 75 t/b 80 c/l maf. crain roller rockers, hardened pushrods.
trans was rebuilt before he put it in here at damerow, new clutches,band,seals, lentech valve body, 3000 converter. engine has some miles but not a lot runs very strong went solid 11's in stick car but way funner to drive in jeffs with aod.
super sharger is just a 9 lb powerdyne
i don't know alot about car but got to drive it, it did drive nice.
any ? p.m me.

Thanks wally! I didnt wanna have to type up all that:)

Just to add though, he is selling it CHEAP. Way less than I sold it to him for. Its a hell of a deal. And he did some stuff, like painting the hood.
It really only needed one thing when I sold it. The car is running off a FMU and FMU's suck. Get a chip burnt and toss the FMU, the drivability and especially the fuel milage should be much bettero.

89SALEENproject said:

Thanks for asking the questions. Now I know a little about my own car :) Thanks for all the info guys !!

Tim

I think he actually has it too low. It makes people wonder why so cheap. They probably feel it must have issues. In reality, the car is very straight, great paint, looks good, rides ok for a lowered car, fast... Damnit now Im interested again

There actually is nothing wrong with the car...I put it on the dyno again last night and it made 366rwhp and 391rwtq through the auto.. I am looking to sell it ASAP that is why the price is where it is at. I think its totally worth it. I am doing a few new things to my Supra, so I need the money to put into that. If anyone on here is interested, email [email protected].. Jeff, I know you want to buy it back, come on????????

Tim