ATTN Carlisle participants

Dan, that sounds like a nice combo. My dad runs holley heads on his 91GT that have been ported by FTI and they can flow some decent air with the right massaging. I hope you hit your goals, but without some changes I think you will fall short. Getting over 310rwhp in a 94-95 with a HCI package isn't an easy task with a stock shortblock in a streetable form. Good luck though!

Ryan and Rich- Thanks!

Yea I figured I was shootin a little high on the hopes, welp...nothin a little bottle won't help! hehe :D looks like I have something else to add to the list!

• Sponsors (?)

Damn, I really wish I could go, but I don't get back from school til the 2nd I think, and after the 1000 mile drive, I'm not going to wanna drive anywhere after that haha. Me and my buddy are planning a trip sometime in the middle of the summer to one of the NMRA or Fun Ford events, so as the time gets closer, we wanna plan to come to one that all you guys are going to be at.

Looking at the schedule for NMRA and FFW events, its probably gonna be Epping in August.

Damn, I really wish I could go, but I don't get back from school til the 2nd I think, and after the 1000 mile drive, I'm not going to wanna drive anywhere after that haha. Me and my buddy are planning a trip sometime in the middle of the summer to one of the NMRA or Fun Ford events, so as the time gets closer, we wanna plan to come to one that all you guys are going to be at.

Looking at the schedule for NMRA and FFW events, its probably gonna be Epping in August.

ill be at epping :D

Hey guys, Troy and I went kart racing this weekend and thought it would be one hell of a great time if we all did it either Friday or Saturday night while we are in Carlisle. Its about a 1.25hr drive from Carlisle but its not bad. I think it'd be a blast to go and do this one evening. Here's a link:

Lehigh Valley Grand Prix - Are You Ready?

Let me know if you are interested and I'll see about setting up a group rate. I believe they are open until 11pm, so we should have plenty of time to do everything at the show and incorporate this as well.

That sounds cool Paul. Let us know what you find out.

I booked the rooms for Rich and I too. As long as this downard economy doesn't take my job with it I'm there and game for what ever.

well if your the only one then i guess we need to lay down the club name. from what i'm told it needs to all match for us to get the free tent setup.

I say when you register enter this as the club name:
Stangnet

I'm going to post in the fox and mod forums to do the same. i'm hoping to get enough people so we don't have to crowd under troy's tent again this year :nonono If we get 20 people registered, carlisle gives us a free 20x10 tent.