Autotap?? Does anyone know anything about this program??

FordGT2K

Sep 18, 2003
South Coast, MA
So in my random searching of the web, I have stumbled across a page that is selling a ODBII code reader and Car diagnostic tool. Yes i know these things are all over the place, superchips, snapon, etc... but what caught my eye about this one is that you can connect it to a hand held pc, laptop, or workstation, with a long enough cable.

The question of the day is: Does anyone know anything about this tool? Is it easy to work with? and Does it really work?

The web page says it can do a lot, and is realativly inexpensive, expecially when comparing it to the snapon scan tool.

Please anyone out there who has used or worked with this software please just let me know what you truly think. If you are interested in taking a look the product the web page is (www.autotap.com) :nice: :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

FordGT2K said:
So in my random searching of the web, I have stumbled across a page that is selling a ODBII code reader and Car diagnostic tool. Yes i know these things are all over the place, superchips, snapon, etc... but what caught my eye about this one is that you can connect it to a hand held pc, laptop, or workstation, with a long enough cable.

The question of the day is: Does anyone know anything about this tool? Is it easy to work with? and Does it really work?

The web page says it can do a lot, and is realativly inexpensive, expecially when comparing it to the snapon scan tool.

Please anyone out there who has used or worked with this software please just let me know what you truly think. If you are interested in taking a look the product the web page is (www.autotap.com) :nice: :notnice:
Its fairly common and it does work but personally I hate it just because I had a bad experiance with the configuration they sent us. All in all for the price its not bad and it does what they say.