Back Stabbed By A Mustang Guy

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, most people are just in it to take whatever they can. If you're dealing with a stranger, expect dishonesty, and expect them to try to take advantage of you. Be impressed and pleasantly surprised by those that actually are kind and generous.

Reactions: 1 users
I also don't see the big deal, if you listed it for free, who cares what he does with it. What was the sob story even about? If you were giving it away for free I dont see how the sob story changed anything, it was free regardless of said sob story or not. There are people who go craigslist hunting for free or cheap stuff to sell, my buddy picked up a perfectly working hot tub on craigslist for free. It wasn't that the guy wanted to help out a fellow hot tubber, he just wanted it out of his garage. So you may feel like you were trying to help a fellow stanger out, and he feels like he helped you get it out of your garage. I cant say I've never bought parts just to flip em, if I feel like I can make more money off it then you think you can, I'll take it off your hands. Regardless of all that though I think it just boils down to dont give stuff away for free, nothing is free in this world, if you are trying to help someone out, give it to them for cheap, but free just makes peoples eyes turn into $$

Reactions: 1 user
I also don't see the big deal, if you listed it for free, who cares what he does with it. What was the sob story even about? If you were giving it away for free I dont see how the sob story changed anything, it was free regardless of said sob story or not. There are people who go craigslist hunting for free or cheap stuff to sell, my buddy picked up a perfectly working hot tub on craigslist for free. It wasn't that the guy wanted to help out a fellow hot tubber, he just wanted it out of his garage. So you may feel like you were trying to help a fellow stanger out, and he feels like he helped you get it out of your garage. I cant say I've never bought parts just to flip em, if I feel like I can make more money off it then you think you can, I'll take it off your hands. Regardless of all that though I think it just boils down to dont give stuff away for free, nothing is free in this world, if you are trying to help someone out, give it to them for cheap, but free just makes peoples eyes turn into $$

Fellow hot tubber :rlaugh: