Barricade push bar

• Sponsors (?)

LOL, you have to admit, this does look pretty bad-ass:

Transformers-MustangBarricade.jpg

Transformers Barricade

I do not have the expensive Saleen as the original Barricade however I do have a 2005 that I have put most of the decals on including the 9-11 and am currently looking for the police light bar that goes on top and the push bumper for the front as I am creating a white with black racing stripes barricade and he looks AWESOME, with that said I do live in Portland Oregon and laws may different from state to state, however I found that I can have the light bar on top of my car as long as it is always covered when out on any public streets ( mine are for car shows), and the pushbar for the front as long as it does not stick out the legal length there is supposed to be no problem with having that on your car.

But again I am talking Portland Oregon

Attachments

• P1010790.jpg
    P1010790.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 623
  • P1010794.jpg
    P1010794.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,459
There's a replica that runs round here in Houston. I've seen it at car meets and just plain driving around. Looks awesome and for a second I got worried since it did look suspiciously similar to Texas DPS squad cars.

Just a heads up, to those of you adding repllies. This thread originated in 2007, but was revived in post #8. And any/all police decals and lights need to be covered up when the car is on public roads.