Bassani X Pipe will it fit? Cobra or GT?

lantz3

May 13, 2005
Iowa
I had been looking at the X pipes BBK brand when a Bassani X off road popped up on ebay for $50 with O2 ext!$30 Shipping so if it doesn't I'm only out $80!! It was for a 99-04 Cobra, But I had been looking at BBK brand and they fit both so I just assumed that it would fit. Now that I have it I was looking into the Model #s and it does have a diff Model than the GT???? I have a 2000 GT will this pipe fit? It is model #BXX4603-2

Thanks!!! :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

go to bassani.com and check the number, that will tell you for sure. definately get that bassani if you can, its a very nice piece. that is the aluminized one, not stainless steel though, i have never used the bx ones. But, i have never had a problem with bassani and i would imagine both lines bx and ss are great. my ss one came and the box said cobra lol, i was pissed at first, but it turned out to fit just fine. Just watch the tranny, you can use an auto one on a manual car but not the other way around

since you have it, just try to put it on lol and see what happens. only thing is, my pipe came in like 7 pieces or five maybe. something like that and im sure that gave me alot more install flexibility vs a single piece one. but for that price, you are in good shape even if you have to cut and weld it.