Best MAF 24lb injectors ?

Jmunk

Sep 30, 2007
I am gathering pieces for my car and am now at a point that I need to get a MAF. I did a thread a while ago on what size injectors to run and 24's were what most said, http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/817956-injector-size.html

I have been reading on C&L, Pro-M and Granatelli MAF's for 24lb injectors. It seems that with all three brands there are people that love them and some that hate them. I'm looking for people with personal experience with any brand MAF and recommendations.

• Sponsors (?)

I too have a C&L 76mm with the Tube as well. (Using a stock airbox with a ACCELL KOOLblue filter) Haven't had any issues. Make sure your sensor is a good one though.. I think thats where the bad ones are coming from. Although I have also used a 75mm Bullet Pro-M (Now Pro-Flow I think) it worked alright, but in my opinion was too thin, and let alot of the heat soak in. My car ran better with the C&L. Best I think are the DBX ones. All digital, less signal drop. Can't go wrong... thats what I'm getting next.

C&L are ok for nearly stock, or very mild cars, but they are by far the worst (least accurate) maf available on teh market. The maf is the most important sensor on the car. it meters the air and tells the computer how much fuel to provide. Buy the best (most accuate) one you can, taht would be pro-m and/or pmas. Granatelli usues the same design as pro-m as well.

Pro-M or PMAS is what I like, I have never owned a C&L but I have had to tune and work on a few with C&L and never had much luck and then added a S/C to one of the cars with a C&L and that really was down hill switched to a PMAS and night and day difference. To each his own..