billet power steering pulley

jammer84_03

Nov 30, 2003
well, i think i pretty much destroyed my power steering pump pulley, and i might as well get a lightened pulley that has some shine to it. i've looked in alot of places and i cant find one anywhere. i know i've seen them on show rides, and i even checked upr as they would be the most likely to have one...but they dont. anyone know where i can get one?

btw, i dont want a solid piece, i would like on that has the large drilled holes in it, and it doesnt have to be polished. i could be fine with it being black

• Sponsors (?)

Ebay

There is a guy on Ebay that sells them, his Ebay name is Wazee1 ... he makes them with a CNC machine.

Can't remember how much, I think they are spendy though around $100 or so. I wanted him to make me a Cobra R pulley PS pulley for my Cobra (underdrive) but he said he only made stock sizes for late model Mustangs.

Keep an eye on Ebay, he has a couple on there every week or so.

Otherwise I'm sure ASP or March probably makes one too.

when i was getting it off the p/s shaft, the front side where the puller attaches to started to break off in chunks. there is only a few small places to grab a hold of it now, and i might not be able to get it off again once it goes on. so im thinking i should just get a new one and save myself alot of time and money for the next time i have to do it