Black vs Grey TFI Module ???

You have a loose/high resistance connection, a high resistance section of cable, or a failing battery. Gotta look and find which. You can use a voltmeter and check for voltage "drop" at connections and sectons of wire and even across the battery while it's under load to see where you're loosing your voltage.

• Sponsors (?)

Battery is fairly new. It can sit for a couple of weeks and it will start right up. So I dont think that is the problem.

If everything is normal , should I have voltage at Pin 19 of the ECU with just the key on. ??(pump not jumped out)

Currently I only have voltage on 1 side of the fuel pump fusible link with just the key on. With the pump jumped out I have power on both sides of the fusible link. Do I need to replace the fusible link??

Got some low voltage problem there...... 10 vdc at the fuse link is too low. The "threshold" for the ECM is 10.5 vdc at pin 19, but the supply is below the normal 12 vdc expected. May want to check those main grounds (block and block-to-frame)..... LUK

Well, I definitely have a problem with the grounds. The block -to- frame ground is missing. And I have some issues where the 4 ground wires from the EEC go into 1 wire before attaching to the driver's fender by the starter solenoid.

I need to re-do the 4 into 1 ground wire connection. What is the best way to do this??
Should I extend all 4 wires to the fender and just put 4 eye hooks on that bolt??

Or

Should I solder all 5 wires together and run 1 wire to the fender?? (similar to stock configuration)

Or

Should I try to get a new 4 into 1 wiring connector from the junkyard and solder that in??

Joel and Tom, Thanks for the help on this!