Blower battle....

bluevenom867

I will have images of molesting stuffed animals in
Dec 15, 2003
St.Petersburg,FL
Ok,Im just considering these things.

What do you think would be better,cooler,faster,ect.

Blow through ProCharger F2

or

A 10-71 with dual 4 barrels (possably with either a Hilborn style scoop or a bug catcher)

Both would still have the fogger plumbed on it.

Our motor gots about 12:1 compression,and turns 8000rpm,we always keep race gas in it.

• Sponsors (?)

86bluecobra said:
venom what are you doing????????? you don't want a blower. your the nitrous guy i always turn to when i have questions. don't go to the other side. lol

I would still be keeping the fogger on...

Im still a nitrous guy,the blower would just be to cram more of the nitrous into the motor :D

With the fogger set-up you may have better success with the roots style blower...

Otherwise The PROCHARGER would be my choice, if you decide to go with the blow through let me know I can help.

The tune on that set-up will be tough, that is a lot of compression and the cylinder pressure will be un real with the boost and N2O, you would onyl need a very small shot to act as a cooling charge and the fogger will not go that low.

Try explaining yourself better. Read the posts above yours and you should see why what you said implied adding nitrous and a blower.

I did read. Seems like you just skipped the conversation.

Rick 91GT said:
With the fogger set-up you may have better success with the roots style blower...

Otherwise The PROCHARGER would be my choice, if you decide to go with the blow through let me know I can help.

The tune on that set-up will be tough, that is a lot of compression and the cylinder pressure will be un real with the boost and N2O, you would onyl need a very small shot to act as a cooling charge and the fogger will not go that low.

Well if it came to it (whitch like I said,Im only considering these things becasue it probably wouldnt be to favorable for the budget.lol) I would only be runing a little bit of boost,the main power would still be the nitrous.

I figuer 8psi and a 350hp (nitrous) would make some big power.

And I changed with the roots,I would probably end up with mechanical injection-with the bird catcher of course.

Right now,with the fogger and plate I can get it up to a 2 staged 750hp shot,witch I doubt if 408 cubes will ingest even at 8000rpm.