Brotherly Love?

I tend to frequent other rooms in here, weather it be SVT, or power adder, or 5.0Tech, and is it just me or is the 94-95 forum the only one where 75% of the posts don't turn into flaming post and arguments.:shrug: I don't know, just an observation......I guess I am just saying, I would rather be in here, then listen to 10 guys argue over who has been in the "mustang game" longer.:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

LOL... I came from the stang fox world to the Lightning world then to the sn95 stang world, and noticed a similarity between the Lightning and sn95 stang world...

Both are very friendly bunches of people that seem to have a good sense of comradery.

Awesome group of guys here. I think the niche guys (be it our two years of bastard cars, or Chris' experience with Lightnings - another relatively small group) tend to stick together. :nice:

haha i definately find this to be the best group on stangnet, not just because i own a '95, but because it feels like family every time i come in here...everyones always joking around, and havin fun the way it should be, not yelling at a person like on corral because they asked mgw vs. tri-ax vs. pro 5.0 hee hee:D

I actually come on here more to see how everyone is doing more than anything......the majority of guys feel like family.....I've only seen a couple of peeps "get out of hand" with the flames but it has been "smothered"......
:SNSign: :nice:

Been here & there. This is THE best place ..... period. The Super Duty forum I use is great, too (just no traffic).

I still have the POS S-10. Since it has a Z engine in it ..... I thought I would post up in a few F-body forums to take care of some crazy problems. OMG .... what a nightmare that was!

I like it here too, I used to go to corral/mustangworks and found that almost all the same people were on all 3 posing the same topics.

I agree our forums are preatty laid back and well moderated (not too much not too little). Also I have a buddy who is a Gen1 lightning owner and I joined the NLOC to talk to him and that is also a very close group like posted about.

I get tired of internet arguing real fast these days. That's why like our forums. People can disagree withut getting personal or feathers ruffled. Makes me wonder about a guy when he has to get mad or insult someone over a fuel pump or something, lol.

this is the greatest mustang forum i've been apart of. granted i've only been in the mustang game for a little over a year now, out of all the forums i've tried, this is the tried-and-true, best bunch of guys i've come across.

cheers to you all.

I hang in the 5.0 areas here, obviously the 94-95 section included. I venture into the power adder section every now and then, and the off topic room whenever i'm real bored.