Buying a 94-95 GT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Delk Performance in lebanon Tennessee. Call John he has a 95 Cobra and im sure if there are any in that area he would know about it. I've done business with him before and he is really good to deal with.

Yeah talked to Jhon the other day(I live at DELK!!!) , Yeah but he said the only ones he knew of were a 98 GT and an 01 Cobra that were even close to what im looking for.

The rest were way outta what im willing to spend. Thanx though man, Good to see someone knows of the "Middle of Nowhere" DELK Performance Shop, Besides me and a couple of other Stang Lovers.

95StallionGT said:
Yeah talked to Jhon the other day(I live at DELK!!!) , Yeah but he said the only ones he knew of were a 98 GT and an 01 Cobra that were even close to what im looking for.

The rest were way outta what im willing to spend. Thanx though man, Good to see someone knows of the "Middle of Nowhere" DELK Performance Shop, Besides me and a couple of other Stang Lovers.

i've been to delk a few times myself(both places)when i lived in nashville,just moved back to memphis a year ago...i miss nashville...

Status
Not open for further replies.