C-pillar pics

BlackGT4.6

Jun 15, 2005
In.
Anybody have pics of 94-98 cars with diffrent c-pillars. I was thinking about buying some but can't find any cars this body style with them. Any help would be great. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

BlackGT4.6 said:
Anybody have pics of 94-98 cars with diffrent c-pillars. I was thinking about buying some but can't find any cars this body style with them. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Are those the rear most pillars. I know for sure the fronts are A pillars. so would the one in the middle be B and the rear window be C?

I don't think the GT pillar is all that bad. I know it's different from Machs/Bullitt but i don't really think it's something all that noticable.

Not like anyone has ever said "Wow, he has Mach 1 C-pillars on his GT! That looks cool!!"

It's subtle, but not that noticable. I knew of someone with a Bullitt who had a Bullitt C-pillar on one side and a normal GT C-pillar on the other side...and never knew it.

streetstang03 said:
the saleen C-pillars are the ballz :nice:
Agreed! Do those along with color matched mirrors, and you have some nice, subtle enhancements. Those kind of changes that make people stare at your car and say things like "I don't know what's different about that 'stang, but it is awesome!"

Shiroelex said:
Do those along with color matched mirrors,

The only color matched mirrors i like are the 03/04 folding mirrors. They look nice and classy to me, but everytime i see a normal mirror completely painted it reminds me of a $200 Maaco paint job where they painted the trim :shrug:

Saleen311 said:
I like the mach/bullit c pillars better because the angle runs flush with the side scoops.

So do I. And I've thought about getting one. But i think Window is also different(way Dotmatrix is placed).

So since I've been making a bastard child of Steve and Jack, I think i'm gonna get Saleen C-pillar sometime in future

Mustang5L5 said:
The only color matched mirrors i like are the 03/04 folding mirrors. They look nice and classy to me, but everytime i see a normal mirror completely painted it reminds me of a $200 Maaco paint job where they painted the trim :shrug:

Ill tell AMBO you said so.

BlackGT4.6 said:
I was thinking more of the after-market ones that cover the 1/4 window. Thanks for all the responses though. If anyone has pics. of these I would appreciate it.

I know exactly what you are talking about. they are on the 05-06s alot, aftermarket ons obviously. ive seen pics of the rear glass cover ups and they dont look good on the 99-04, because it breaks up the nice arc of the side window to the back window.