Can Someone Photochop This For Me? (Easy)

mustangphil

Founding Member
Jul 9, 2002
No longer The Beach
Ok, I think it's pretty easy but when it comes to chopping I don't have the program and probably wouldn't know what to do anyways. So, can someone put both of the logos on my car, just wanted to see what it would look like, and no I'm not going to do that for real. I think the top one would be cooler looking. Thanks in advance, Phil
IMG_5517.jpg

View attachment 464021
View attachment 464023

Attachments

• IMG_5517.jpg
    IMG_5517.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Sponsors (?)

this is all youre getting from me, and i dont know why youd want that logo on your car ever

hotwheelscar27ly.jpg

Attachments

• hotwheelscar27ly.jpg
    hotwheelscar27ly.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 79
dwhiskie said:
Looks alot better lowered in this pic but not with the hotwheels on it ofcoarse
Of course. The only reason I wanted it was because I collect HotWheels, Matchbox, GMP and other diecasts, and I hang out at Hot Wheels collectors forum and they had a mustang show thread, but it's HW only, so now my car qualifies. That's all.

mustangphil said:
Of course. The only reason I wanted it was because I collect HotWheels, Matchbox, GMP and other diecasts, and I hang out at Hot Wheels collectors forum and they had a mustang show thread, but it's HW only, so now my car qualifies. That's all.

thats cool....hell there was a hotwheels VW van that sold on ebay for 77000.00 a few yrs ago