Car Dies!! ughh

It's been quite some time since I messed with the 94, but If I recall, you can and need to have the TPS at or around .98V back backprobing the two TPS wires with a VM. Turn the throttle stop bolt until you see .98V at idle. I'm pretty sure this is how I did it, and in order for the ECU to do it's thing, it needs .98 as a base. I believe WOT is 4.8 or close to it. I always adjusted my idle by making certain the TPS was at 98/.99V then turning the IAC allen screw ( with the IAC unplugged) until the car idled fine. I never really had any idle issues with my car, so it was rarely screwed with, but the 94/95 ECU tends to have a mind of it's own sometimes.

• Sponsors (?)

Both Fox III and CBAZA EEC's baseline the TPS. If the sensor is so out of whack that it cannot baseline, it sets a code.

Ok MY CAR STILL DIES!!! Damn. Well i got the cam timing all in check and everything. I put a degree wheel on it and its all set to go. The car runs SOO much better, got all my low end torque back:nice:. Buuuuuuttt, im having a timing issue now. I set it right. Turn the car on and let it get up to operating temp,trun it off, pull the spout,turn car on, adjust, turn car off, plug spout back in. Everytime i get it set right the car runs great and doesnt stall out after giving it a good amout of throttle. But as soon as i get home and shut the car off and go to drive it again the timing is all out of whack and it runs suuupper rich. My afr guage will read straight ten just cruisin with 1/4 throttle. I dont understand. i tighten the dizzy down good. Anybody know what i should set the base timing at with about 8-10#'s of boost. I put my bigger pulley back on.