Car is back from paint. New pics...

CobraM23

Founding Member
Oct 16, 2002
Johnson City, TN
Forgive the quality of the pics. I used an old 2MP camera I had laying around.

newpaint1.jpg

newpaint2.jpg

newpaint4.jpg

newpaint5.jpg

newpaint6.jpg

newpaint7.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I think it looks good! I like how the black paint on the hood matches up with the grill. I agree that a pony would look better in the grill, but certainly not necessary. However, I would deffinetly rather see some new rims on the car. I mean, don't get me wrong, the bullits are alright, but some nice silver or black wheels would be much better IMO. Still, nice looking stang though!:nice:

I think it looks good! I like how the black paint on the hood matches up with the grill. I agree that a pony would look better in the grill, but certainly not necessary. However, I would deffinetly rather see some new rims on the car. I mean, don't get me wrong, the bullits are alright, but some nice silver or black wheels would be much better IMO. Still, nice looking stang though!:nice:

Yeah I understand the pony would look good, but the whole theme I was going for was to take away everything that says "Mustang" on the car except the car itself and clean it up overall. The bullitts are gonna stay, Im going to get a set of DD's for the rear, and then tint the windows in the spring. Black wheels will never touch this car though.

You know I really like the way that looks for a few reasons:
1) obviously the really nice paint job they did especially the strips that lines up perfect with the body lines
2) the no emblems factor (If I had the extra $$ to do that I would have done the same)
3) The front bumper. It looks so good on our cars.
The only thing is I personally think it looks kinda bareassed without a spoiler.