Car show (pics) from ennis

• Sponsors (?)

ya that was most of them. i dont think they advertise this very good and here in north texas there is alot of shows and stuff so this is just another one. yes it was fun ford. alot of shows other than this have good turnouts. this was on saturday and i wish i had gone on sunday instead.

SlammedGT said:
more than a coupe dozen.... just from the pics at the top of the bleachers I count 40 and the pic with the black 05 Saleen with the orange 05 in the backround looks like a different area

40 cars isnt anything compared to the car shows here in So Cal.

Our FFWs get 120-200 cars in the Northeast, that's a real low turnout! I figured Texas would have a huge draw.

Jeff, I am thinking the exact same thing you are about that being FFW, LOL!

mansonozz said:
Our FFWs get 120-200 cars in the Northeast, that's a real low turnout! I figured Texas would have a huge draw.

Jeff, I am thinking the exact same thing you are about that being FFW, LOL!
Here i think there are too many draws for people to ge to this event. we had a carshow we were going to attend in downtown fort worth that usually has 300+ cars but opted to watch racing instead. i think it completely on the wrong weekend. i know of atleast 4 big shows that were happening at the same time as this one so there goes the turnout.:shrug:

Yeah but who cares about the car show, your at a race track get out there and abuse the car...

Just Kidding

I have been to the FFW in NH and can say they do attract a lot more cars, and even during bad weather seemed to have a decent turn out. I rarely make my way out to the show area though (they do put it a ways away from the pits) unless I know people. Nice cars!