Check out my new wip!

• Sponsors (?)

well, its a 78 Pacer Wagon...and uh yeah. My dad's got two 401's sitting out in back. One runs, and the other one needs parts to run, but we're gonna do it. :nice:

He does have a Gremlin though. It's also got a 401. Let's just say...we like big small blocks.:D

well, its a 78 Pacer Wagon...and uh yeah. My dad's got two 401's sitting out in back. One runs, and the other one needs parts to run, but we're gonna do it. :nice:

He does have a Gremlin though. It's also got a 401. Let's just say...we like big small blocks.:D

Pacer wagon eh? I'm from the land of AMC's and never knew such a thing existed........ Was going to say that finding a 401 would probably cost you 2x what the car did, but I see you have that covered. You guys have any other AMC's?

Yeah, my dad's got a 78 AMX, and we used to have a 79 Concord that my dad chopped in half, took 16 inches out of it and put it back together...oh yeah, he had a 401 in that too.

List of what we used to have:
80 Eagle Sundancer
79 Concord Sundancer
76 Pacer X
78 Gremlin GT
69 Javelin AMX
Add a few Pacer and Gremlin parts cars and that'll complete the list.

Ahhhh the infamous fishbowl on wheels...

Did ya'll know the passenger side door is a few inches bigger than the drivers side to allow easier rear seat access?? LoL

I like goofy looking cars. I also like many AMC's. Pacers are goofy with style. Gremlins are a little *too* weird.