check out this V6 for sale....

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice car :nice: . I seen a car VERY simular to that the other day on 290 going towards houston.

Who the heck cares if its a V6...its fast and it looks sick. It may not sound good...but lets face it, thats just a crutch when your car is slower, then you can say "well mine sounds better, so that makes it a POS" and make yourself feel better :rlaugh: . Its the same car as ours basically...just a different motor. Its not like its a gutted civic hatch.....

Oh yea LSS :hail2: . Just wish there were more poeple...gets kinda boring sometimes.

hotmustang331 said:
Very nice car :nice: . I seen a car VERY simular to that the other day on 290 going towards houston.

Who the heck cares if its a V6...its fast and it looks sick. It may not sound good...but lets face it, thats just a crutch when your car is slower, then you can say "well mine sounds better, so that makes it a POS" and make yourself feel better :rlaugh: . Its the same car as ours basically...just a different motor. Its not like its a gutted civic hatch.....

Oh yea LSS :hail2: . Just wish there were more poeple...gets kinda boring sometimes.

troof :Word: in reality, how many enthusiast V6 drivers do you see on a daily basis? none? yeah thats what I thought, this guy loves his car and is helping unify V8/V6 stangs to fight against "the enemy"...

As a former '99 V6 owner... that car makes me proud :)

I have nothing against V6's.. my car was very good to me and served it's purpose, to get me from point A to point B in a fun, timely and safe manner :nice:

Now that V6.. that's badass!

DBMSTNG said:
there's nothing wrong with a strong V6. do Buick GN's suck because they are a 6cyl? how about the Cyclone and Typhoon? the Jaguar XJ220?
:werd:

I suppose those BMW's with the straight 6's suck balls too.

I used to have a 01 V6 5spd and loved it to death. Never put exhaust on it, but did a lot of other things instead... like gears and suspension :D