Cobra intake or Mac longtubes?

Im having a little trouble finding a intake manifold so should I skip that mod for now and get the headers first? Im definitly getting both of them but for now i only have money for one. The 30th me and all my buds are heading out to moroso(street cars only :nice: ) and one of my freind has a turboed civic puching 10 pounds of boost. He dynoed it the other day and claims 270 to the wheels but i havent seen the chart. I want to get all i can into my car before then just in case hes not lying. Should i keep looking for the intake or get the headers? If i get the headers i doubt ill have the money/time for an intake. Anyone wanna guess my time with all the stuff in my sig except the intake, (got the tires in my room & i can def get headers by then.) thanks
:flag: kevin

• Sponsors (?)

Ive looked on the corral, stangnet and ebaymotors and cant find one under 400. For the headers im just going to chop my x-pipe i got on there now. I geuss ill keep looking.......

BTW if this kid at my school is really putting 270 to the wheels in a civc, what should he be running in the 1/4?

Hey Mike:
hello.gif

Nice meeting you last night. Too bad you couldnt join us for Chow! WE left at 12AM.

Sorry with the :OT: On with the post!
RC