College shout out

• Sponsors (?)

Study? :notnice:

I only have 2 finals this semester! None of which I need to study for, for more than an hour or two. :D

It would be party time, but Delaware lost in 2 OT today against William and Mary. :(

Joe

2 finals monday, 1 tuesday, and 2 on wednesday.

Its only my second term at a community college though to get read for OIT in Portland oregon next year.

5 years in the army really puts you behind, or so it feels :(

-Dallas J

I have all my finals coming up. I think 5 or so. I don't really study though. I seem to do good on finals. I have my real estate state exam coming up. I will have to study big time for that one.

Dustin

I only have 2 that I have to take, and they are easy.

This is my last full time sem. I also grad. in May. Next sem. I only have 1 class I have to take and my internship but I am going to take 1 more class so I keep enough credits for loans and such.

I feel the time off thing, I had the opportunity to travel all over the U.S. and it sent me back 2-2.5 years and then I lost a year's worth of classes changing majors. Yay it is finaly time to move on with my life.. :banana:

I go to UMSL, umm-sul, the University of Missouri St. Louis.

does this count, I'm a senior in high school and just got my letter of acceptance to The Ohio State University? If not I'm still pretty dang proud of myself getting into college :)

i have to 5 page papers to write, and one math final i think wed of next week. parkland college here. (right next to the university of illinois! GO ILLINI! #1) sorry had to rant

flyboy_323 said:
....and here I am procrastinationg and surfing my favorite mustang sites ;-)

Yup.....gottta go make a model for Architecture that will take me about 40 more hours or so....Yes 40 hours, and I already have some of it done. And it's rainin' and crappy out here at Kent State as usual...lol