Congrats to Mike OinkAODEOink for his feature in 5.0 mag!

• Sponsors (?)

Congratulations Mike! I just got my issue today.

Never knew you were into motocross, my Dad raced for 25 years so I grew up with it.

I showed my whole family the article and they were very impressed. I thought it was nice that you mentioned us lowly stangnet guys.

yea, motocross was my thing, my dream.. I raced 125C around the local area.. Like the article mentioned I've always been around racing, and working on the bikes.. I was a racer and mine and my brothers mechanic. Good times, but I've had so many more good memeories since the accident and Mustang, so it's all good!

Congrats!! Seeing a car like yours provides motivation to work and improve my own car. We know how much hard work and attention to detail it takes to produce a car of the that caliber. can't wait to see the finished product.

urban96 said:
btw do you have any pics of your 01 with saleen rims on it? my faleen 02 has chrome 03 cobras on it now that im thinking of switching to saleens

Yea, I had chrome 03 Cobras on my 01.. then sold to a buddy and now have 18x9 Saleens all around ( chrome). Since this is my thread it's ok to post pics!!
Heres before and after pics..

01GTnew_04.jpg

01GTnew_03.jpg

0003.jpg

0002.jpg

Attachments

• 01GTnew_04.jpg
    01GTnew_04.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 01GTnew_03.jpg
    01GTnew_03.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 66