Cool video of fun day, and pics.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the feedback guys!

90mustangGT said:
Nice. What video editing software did/are you using?

Im using windows movie maker, I dont like it but its easy to use and it gets the job done. I dont have the time to learn using something like adobe primere. I wish I wo uld have saved the draft, I would like to take the sound out of the second slip cruising down the street so its just the music and no wind noise but oh well. Thanks again guys.

mob said:
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Im using windows movie maker, I dont like it but its easy to use and it gets the job done. I dont have the time to learn using something like adobe primere. I wish I wo uld have saved the draft, I would like to take the sound out of the second slip cruising down the street so its just the music and no wind noise but oh well. Thanks again guys.

how though. i made a video and eveywhere go to host it wont. wrong video type? wtf. and it wont let me convert it??

TomCat said:
Pretty badass... was too short, though :D

yea haha, couldnt really think of stuff to do, cant burnout or powerslide with the slicks and skinnies, if we were to make an actual story video, it would take alot of planning and time, we only had like an hour :( , it really was too short though.

ryan218 said:
hey mob. dose your buddy miss having a v8 yet?

he did for a while, he was going to sell it and buy a cobra, he was about to sell it for 5500 and he changed his mind, and now is putting in the turbo. He has it stuck on his head that he will be making 400hp and running 11's. Hes making about 170hp now? The car will be VERY fast with the turbo but not 11 second range. Theres no way the turbo will give him 230hp.

RsStanG1987 said:
On another note why are you driving around on your track tires. The skies will open at any given moment down here..

I like how they look. lol i hate it when people ask me that, every single person that knows I like my car asks why do you still have the slicks on? CAUSE I LIKE IT! lol sorry but yea, i like how they look and I can drive them in the rain. The street tires will go back on soon.

25thmustang said:
Are they slicks or ET Streets? I have driven around on ET Streets on wet roads before (went slow and wasnt too bad). I would NOT touch the streets with my slicks on a wet road!

ET streets, i call them slicks, but they are a pain, but you can drive them on wet roads, when these et streets are done im going to get et drags.

mob said:
Just because your car isnt fast enough to put watch out in the video dosent mean you have to be jealous. Its just a video, its suposed to be "badass" honestly who is going to have to watch out for me? Your funny little comments arent working out too good for you anymore nick :nice:
I've been there, and done that before... But much faster then 13s at 100 mph. :owned: My car isn't for beating the crap out of it. It's made to look pretty. :nice: When you start running like 25thMustang or whatever his name is, with stock parts... then come talk to me. :)

PoopDawg said:
I've been there, and done that before... But much faster then 13s at 100 mph. :owned: My car isn't for beating the crap out of it. It's made to look pretty. :nice: When you start running like 25thMustang or whatever his name is, with stock parts... then come talk to me. :)

First of all I wasent being serious, I know you had that green car, but didnt you blow that one up because you didnt use loctite? :owned: My point was when you posted your little video I didnt have anything nice to say about it so I didnt say anything at all. You car had afr heads, nitrous all that crap I cant remember, when you start running like 25thmustang or whatever his name is, with stock parts... then come talk to me. :) You have no room to talk. And soon enough ill be running what he runs, and I will be running "stock parts"

PoopDawg said:
Part of going fast is breaking parts. But you wouldn't know about that. :owned:

lol how does not installing a cam correctly have to do with having a fast car? You could have done the same thing to a stock car but it wouldnt have blown cause its slow right?

I guess my car is just slow nick>nick

mob said:
lol how does not installing a cam correctly have to do with having a fast car? You could have done the same thing to a stock car but it wouldnt have blown cause its slow right?

I guess my car is just slow nick>nick
I installed it correctly.. but had an interferance problem with the timing cover and the cam bolt. I don't think lock tite could fix that problem.

And nick>nick is RIGHT! :lol: :nice: