Cost to get the engine installed

i4power

Founding Member
Jan 11, 2002
Eglin AFB, Florida
I just don't have the time to work on my turbo engine anymore. I've had this damn thing for over a year, and i've spent over $2000 on new parts for it. What can I expect to spend for a performance shop to install and tune the engine? I'm right down the street from Panhandle Performance, so i've got an avenue I can check out. I've talked to several car guys, and they've said it would cost anywhere from $600 to $1500.

What do you guys and gals think?

• Sponsors (?)

ok

do you know anyone who is into cars in your local area who has done motor swap ? or is there any local mustang clubs ?

putting the mototr in isnt that hard , wiring is a bit of a pain in the but ,you can always get a quote from a couple of places ! try finding a local mustang club near you and see if any of the members can offer assisatance

svoman2300 said:
How close are you to Pensacola? I'll pm you the number of guy there who specializes in 2.3's. He's buildng an engine for me and might be able to help you for a good price.

I'm about 45 minutes east of Pensacola (Ft. Walton Beach). Thanks for the contact, BTW.

I know that MikeSVOR isn't too far away from where i'm at, but I don't think he'd be able to help. I don't know of any clubs, though. I'll start with Panhandle, and the gentleman in Pensacola, before I go any other routes.

Thanks for the help, guys. I want this thing done SO bad.