Could someone look at their TPS for me please...

Rootus

Officially Addicted
Feb 8, 2003
Portland, Oregon
And tell me what order the three wires are in. I don't have a connector, so I have to connect them manually, but I don't know the order. I could try it all six ways... but it would be easier if someone could just run out to their car and look for me ;-)

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Dave, I went and looked but I got a little overspray on my wires = no can tell.

I wouldnt want to use only some article as a reference, but in case it helps is this. See the pic at the bottom of the page.

If you ever need a connector, FFI should sell one.

Good luck.

final5-0 said:
OK Dave

connector top is gray/red
connector bottom is brown/white

Grady
Thanks! When I get home this afternoon I will be able to correct my wiring, and hopefully that'll solve any remaining codes I'm getting. Then with a fresh tank of gas this thing should be running pretty decent. Two year old gas is nasty -- it's obvious when starting it that it doesn't really care for the gas... and even with 10* of base timing it's pinging at anything over 50% throttle. LOL.

Rootus said:
Thanks! When I get home this afternoon I will be able to correct my wiring, and hopefully that'll solve any remaining codes I'm getting. Then with a fresh tank of gas this thing should be running pretty decent. Two year old gas is nasty -- it's obvious when starting it that it doesn't really care for the gas... and even with 10* of base timing it's pinging at anything over 50% throttle. LOL.

Glad to help!

About that paint color

I love it :banana:

The little women loathes it :shrug:

Told me if I got a Stang with that color ... she won't ride with me
and then reminded me about ...
I'd have nobody to ride shotgun and work the laptop at high speeds

Grady