Cowgirl Tink Introduces SVTCobra306 to REAL Horsepower!

Cowgirl Tink said:
:shrug: Nah- I'm a total sweetheart til you piss me off... and besides I kinda like the BBFCM..:D
That's just 'cause I'm big an' cuddly!
StangDreamin' said:
BTW; since we're smoothly cruising along with this 'jacking of my thread, can I put in a request? How's about we stretch my acronym out by typing it StDr? That way it doesn't read like I can be "treated" with a prescription for Cipro!
Ya, sure.....until someone comes along and graffitoes an "ip" on the end of it!:lol:

• Sponsors (?)

Uhh, STDr, you were right, sn95 chassis cars were '94-04 technically, although SN95 is usually used in reference to a '94-'98 Mustang, with the '99-04 called New Edge.

So even though it's a '94, it is technically an sn95.

:p

Okaaaa-aayy.... but I'm not gonna go back and edit everything all over again :lol:

Actually, I just figured I had goofed it up after reading over and over the thread in Tech where the guys are basically putting 65FB body panels on an '03 Cobra chassis - and calling it an SN65. Figured that Trish caught me in a mistake; but I guess not. :p

Presently watching the Allstate 400 at Indy. For a while, it looked like Kenseth was gonna lead it start to finish; but that stinkin' Jimmie Johnson got it after the green flag pits.:notnice: Maybe Johnson can drive out of his left front tire again :p

Edit to Update: Yellow flag pits...... Kenseth just beat Johnson out of the pits with like 35 laps to go, so...... :nice:

I sat in the SN65 at WFC9 in STL. It's actually an engineering masterpiece if you really research what they did. They not only put on body panels, they completely mended the two cars. The car has the drive and feel of a modded '03 Cobra, and the external looks of a '65 Fastback. They did a few other one-off things on it too. One hell of a car, and a couple of guys who really have too much money and time on their hands.