Custom Paint and Performance Shop.

Look Its Aaron

Your car looks like it came straight from Mexico.
Founding Member
Nov 18, 2001
Fontana, Cali
Hey everyone just wanted to let you all know about our shop.

Our name is StangWerks and we are a one stop shop for all your mustang needs. Primarily we deal with paint, body, performance but are not limited to anything by ANY means. Custom Fabrication is also a field we are skilled in.

Some of you here in Southern Cali have already seen a few of our cars and if any body is going to the Knott's Fabulous Fords Forever show you will DEFINATLY know who StangWerks is.

We are located in a new facility in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. If anyone is interested in getting anything from bolt on performance, body work and paint from mild to WILD. Feel free to call and see what we can do for you.

-Aaron
StangWerks
9449 Richmond ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
SandG_073.JPG

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e221/Stangwerks/Various/IMG_8163.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Martin! Damn bro I remember you from a few year years ago

(the old wildhorses days haha)

Bro hit us up if you ever want to do anything to your stang man. If you go to the knotts FFF show this weekend You will see about 7 cars we have done. From Mild to Wild bro.

StangWerks
9449 Richmond Pl
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca 91730

(909) 987-5252
Ask For Aaron.

Aaron, thanks for the good words and lead, I am working on Eddie's quote right now, I was away traveling. :nice:

Didn't you post pics of the shop awhile back I did a search and couldn't find them.

I had posted pics of that car being built Rick. have you talked to Eddy recently about building some motors?

We just became vendors today from JLT, Roush and Mac. We currently sell, Maximum Motorsports, Steeda, Tokico, Ford Racing products along with a slew of other brands I am forgetting.

Aaron Garcia
StangWerks
9449 Richmond Place

Ask for me!
cell 909 961-1002
shop 909 987-5252

Look Its Aaron said:
I had posted pics of that car being built Rick. have you talked to Eddy recently about building some motors?

We just became vendors today from JLT, Roush and Mac. We currently sell, Maximum Motorsports, Steeda, Tokico, Ford Racing products along with a slew of other brands I am forgetting.

Aaron Garcia
StangWerks
9449 Richmond Place

Ask for me!
cell 909 961-1002
shop 909 987-5252

Yes I talked with Eddy last week, thank you very much! Hopefully we will be doing some business very shortly. I need to follow up sometime day as I have not heard anything since my last e-mail.