D&D vs. Jegs/Steeda

• Sponsors (?)

Regardless, i'd get it from one of the smaller guys. D&D is local to me. Good bunch of guys, never made any big purchases from them, but they always helped me out with small crap.

Summit has a strangle hold on stuff along with jegs....those chumps can charge $650 for a professional products typhoon!!!!!

Put the money in the little guys pocket :nice:

Oh yea, summit and jegs is kick ass on shipping. They both have warehouses in ohio i believe...any time i order its next day shipping if i order before 3:30....its on my door step 24 hrs later.

but still...go with the little guy.

ProMotion Powertrain

Walt is one of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to mustang drivelines.

HaHa. I remember Walt from when I lived in Ft. Lauderdale. You're right, the guy does know everything, but he doesn't rebuild transmissions. All the mechanical work is farmed out to some other guy. I had a couple of friends who had to call the tow truck from the track, because they tried to make a pass with the Pro Motion special T-5. I've taken a transmission apart since his guy had it too. A T-5 is so simple inside, it absolutely amazes me that people are able to put it back together wrong.

Kurt