Daily Rant

Pokageek: So. Arizona. Today it's only 103*F so far (noon). :bang:

Adam: It's just a 4th Gen ('94).
Good luck with not exploding while dealing with Slide-rule Sammy. Give him a box of Depends - they'll contain the seepage after he pulls his head out of his butt. I feel for the dinosaurs but also know to step aside and learn (and do one's best to learn and learn quickly).

95BlkGT, there's a reason I moved from Seattle to the desert. Every day was overcast with - you know what's coming - "A trace of rain." I always thought WTF - it was drizzling all day long and we dont even have a measureable amounts of precip to show for it. :rlaugh: Gear up - I hear that during July 16-17, there will be intermittant sightings of something big and shiny in the sky over Seattle. :D

• Sponsors (?)

u wanna hear a rant......1 year ago i took my car to this shop to get a new clutch put on......the thing chattered like crazy so i take it back and they put a new one on ( all parts and labor were paid by me again) then this one starts chartering...i said obvisously u guys dont know how to put a clutch in....now one year later the slippage and chattering caused me to need a new trans Cu's of it. STUPID ME buys a new trans clutch and flywheel pilot bearing and all new bolts, and take it to the same place thinking they cant **** up installing all new ****.........well i get it back and sure enough the clutch is chattering and the pilot bearing is making noise on heavy exileration.....so i call them and they say there Ur parts...and there's only one way to put them in...i said bs...one way to put them in...so ur trying to tell me there no skill precision or knowledge to put in a new trans and clutch...i mean i know its relatively easy but i mean come on no wrong way to put it in....i said y is there such a thing as torque specs and sequences then. so now its at another shop getting look at and i have to spend another 300-400 to get it taken care offf......****....and on top of it this new place said they will call me today to tell me what is wrong with it...guess what noo call and now there closed..

well, I'm a restaurant manager right now at Chuck E. Cheese (yeah, I know...shut up:D ) Been working 55 hour weeks for the last 4 weeks and for the next couple weeks to come.

I should be getting an apprenticeship position at a local performance shop :nice:

also...it seems like whenever I do something nice for the car.....it turns around and breaks on me...that ever happen to yall?

I hide wires..and my tranny locks up
I bleed the breaks..and next thing I know my alternator's acting screwy
I make my wheels/exhaust all nice and shiny..and the fan suddenly (randomly) cuts off one night and my temps went up to 230...then it started working again the next day.

and biggest of all....

I clean it..it rains. One of those unexpected rains that just randomly pops up. Happens every time

oh yeah....and some dousche busted one of my clear corners out......I'm putting my new ones on tomorrow.

Stop treating the car nice...treat her like the dirty little whore that she is. :nice:

left the windows open on my 03 when i went to play tennis earlier, came back to find bird chit on the center console :mad:

IMAGE_00005-vi.jpg

:lol: Sorry, had to.

Today, I go through all the trouble of removing my front brake pads just to find that the one's I had to replace them with were for a Cobra. :mad: Not my fault though. My dad had them in the garage and gave them to me and didn't realize they were for a Cobra. Oh well, I guess that means UPGRADE!

BTW, this thread can be a help. Let go of your frustration ... and still realize others may have had an even worse day, lol. Like having birds crap IN your car.