Detailed Engine Bays.

idler14ie.jpg

Attachments

• idler14ie.jpg
    idler14ie.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 94
  • Sponsors (?)

dmontzsta said:
That is nice, how do you like the chrome radiator hose? I saw that and was thinking of picking one up. It seems like it would last for a long time.

Also, where did you get the polished alternator/case?

the chrome radiator hoses are fine..easy to clean...just wipe down..

I had the case for the alternator chromed at a shop...took it apart, took it to them along with a bunch of other brackets, etc and they chromed it....

I never wet my engine...don't drive it in the rain...just wipe the dirt off it every now and then....easy to keep clean when you don't let your car get wet!

^^Now that's a bone stock engine bay. As soon as I put my first chrome and stainless steel pieces in my engine bay, then all that black plastic crap went by the wayside. Looks 100X better dressed up.

IMG_0143.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 72
Crzyhrse said:
^^Now that's a bone stock engine bay. As soon as I put my first chrome and stainless steel pieces in my engine bay, then all that black plastic crap went by the wayside. Looks 100X better dressed up.

IMG_0143.jpg
Beautiful! :nice:

Attachments

• IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 84
-=NightHawk=- said:
how do u like the p-51?

Not to fall off topic too much, I haven't finished the car yet. It's got a built bottom end, ported heads, cams, t-trim, 8-rib pulley conversion, meth injection and a bunch of other things. It made damn good power for a baseline pull, but I will be seeing much more power in a few weeks.