Detroit guys... Meet or track day...

• Sponsors (?)

Hell yeah! I have been waiting for people from around the area to do something like this. I am about 30 minutes North East of Lapeer in alittle town called Marlette. I don't know of any other mustang owners around here, but I am game for a track/cruise day.

Well, I don't think the guy that started this thread will ever be back, so I will take the reins. Let me know when is a good time for everyone, give me a couple weekends that would work for you all. That way people can ask for time off work if needed, or take the precautions they need. The other thing if anyone needs to know where Lapeer is, or directions let me know. I am only 45 minutes from there, and I would like to set something up before the end of July. Get back to me fellas.

Hahah, I knew that my remark would get ya back! The 4th would be cool for me, but I don't know if it is enough time for the others on here. Dominating, do you ever drive to Marlette, or are you married to a girl from there? Your car looks really familiar. Let's get on this fellas.

Alright damnit, what are we a bunch of women??? We need to set a specific date, and a place of meeting. I, for one, am game, so if anyone else is positive about going chime in. As for the meeting, there is a Dairy Queen that is right off of I-69 that would be cool(no pun intended). It is very easy to get, just get off at the M-24 exit and hang a left(north) then it will be on the left hand side of the road about a half mile from the exit. Again, let me know ASAP!!

Y2K_MustangVert said:
Well so much for the 4th, huh fellas? I went down to Lapeer to get my windows tinted and saw a ton of mustangs, but none were headed to the track. GT Jay, which weekend would work best for you?

Doesn't really matter. Just as long as I know a few days in advance. I havn't been working too many weekends lately, other than an occasional Saturday or Sunday.

Milan is having Ford Superfest on Saturday August 6th. Gates open at 9. I know for sure that I'll be ther for that. I think Dale Royster is planning on going too. I think a Stangnet gathering then would be a must.