Diablosport Predator

• Sponsors (?)

I have one that I'll sell you for $310 shipped to your door, is practically brand new, only used for about a month, put the program in the car to correct speedo, performance tune, etc. and put it back in the box, so it is in absolute perfect shape. Only getting rid of it because I'm trading in the car. Just let me know, email me at [email protected] if interested. thanks.

Steve,

The problem is that tuner is mated to your car. The only way it would be good for someone else is for you to put the stock program back in your car and sell it. It is how Diablo makes it work for one predator for one car. You cannot use it on multiple cars at one time.

So in short, you have to take your program off before you can sell it and it be good to anyone else.

Note: If you already know this then just ignore what I said. ;)

steve80 said:
I have one that I'll sell you for $310 shipped to your door, is practically brand new, only used for about a month, put the program in the car to correct speedo, performance tune, etc. and put it back in the box, so it is in absolute perfect shape. Only getting rid of it because I'm trading in the car. Just let me know, email me at [email protected] if interested. thanks.

If you didn't take the program out and tune it back when you sold the car...then my friend, what you have is a big pile of poopy.

haha

Yeah, I am very aware of that but thanks for checking anyway. I guess I forgot to clear that up in my previous post. I didn't get rid of the car yet. I'm putting the stock gear back in as well so the speedo will be correct. Most car dealers don't give you jack crap for trade when you have extra stuff that comes with the car, well the one around here doesn't anyway. sad but true I guess. Anyway, offer still stands $310 shipped takes it. Like I said, it's brand new, plugged in once to put program in, and plugged in once to take it out and put the stock on back in the car. let me know. thanks guys.

MRaburn said:
The problem is that tuner is mated to your car. You cannot use it on multiple cars at one time.

Sounds like insurance to me--so people can't just pass the Predator along to buddy--to buddy--to buddy--etc.--etc.--etc...

In An Alternate Reality:
Diablosport President: "What?!!! We've only sold five of them in the past six months?!!! What went wrong?"

:)

No different than software licensing. we had a group buy on my Bullitt website for $285. brand new. If you don't have all the original paperwork, Diablosport will not honor any warranty issues either. Check out IMBOC.com and go to the Forums>Mods section. Good luck.