Roush Did anyone ever notice?

• Sponsors (?)

I've driven my xp8 in the snow, it's decent even on summer tires. But with no replacement parts available it can be a bit nerve racking.
I realize some will suggest i'm nuts for driving it in bad weather. But if i didn't, it might as well be a mustang.

marcus95 said:
Now that's a great pic! :nice:

Your thoughts on this one, you know it is the right color :nice:

Attachments

• MurcieSnowPlow.jpg
    MurcieSnowPlow.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 102
marcus95 said:
I'll take it in any color though.:D

Well, then I have the perfect one for you.

The colors were inspired by McDonald's, and seeing how a dead drug dealer wanted to use it for 3 days as his next to final place of rest (3 day viewing), you could most likely get it "below market price" from your typical Murcie.

Don't worry about any stains from the dead guy on the seats, the yellow center sections have been "re-died" black.

Attachments

• 751.jpg
    751.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 121
  • lambofrombeyond.jpg
    lambofrombeyond.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 97
Saleen Mike said:
Well, then I have the perfect one for you.

The colors were inspired by McDonald's, and seeing how a dead drug dealer wanted to use it for 3 days as his next to final place of rest (3 day viewing), you could most likely get it "below market price" from your typical Murcie.

Don't worry about any stains from the dead guy on the seats, the yellow center sections have been "re-died" black.

No thanks. :Teh-Win:

Saleen Mike said:

Mike are you serious??? They didnt cover the seats before they put a dead guy in there!?? ewwwwwww.... PS what's a "good price"? Perhaps the seats can be replaced... but still ewwwwww...:puke:

Mstng2 said:
Mike are you serious???
Yes.

Mstng2 said:
They didnt cover the seats before they put a dead guy in there!?? ewwwwwww....
No.

Mstng2 said:
PS what's a "good price"?
Should be under $200k, you want me to contact the seller for you?

Mstng2 said:
Perhaps the seats can be replaced... but still ewwwwww...:puke:
They can be replaced at your local Lambo dealer, and the good news is that they should cost much less than a set of Ferrari "Sport" seats ($21k installed).

If all that is a bit too much, and you want one with less "baggage", Missy Elliot is selling her "Ninja Turtle Green" Murcie (you know you like green). Priced slightly higher due to no dead guys spending time behind the wheel :)