dies after a hard run

• Sponsors (?)

Almost sounds like a coincidence ? Does temperature have anything to do with it ? If so, I would suspect an electrical component that is heating up and malfunctioning. Take your TFI module off and have it tested for starters, also check your codes. Maybe it's fuel related, if so possibly the fuel filter needs replacement or maybe the fuel pump is weak.

We need a lot more information about the car to givce you an answer. Is it EFI, carbureted, MAF, speed density, ketchup injection? Is the car modified or stock? Is the cable adjusted properly? Have you had heat soak issues in the past?

its carburated with alum heads and a big cam with all msd elecronics ans at idle it has about 6 1/2 psi fuel pressure. but i have to keep turnin the idle screw to keep it runnin. not sure what to do know. somebody it might be a bad intake gasket because it had oil on the threads of the plugs. it does have a supercharger with about 9 pounds of boost at 7000 rpm. any help would be really nice. thanks

its carburated with alum heads and a big cam with all msd elecronics ans at idle it has about 6 1/2 psi fuel pressure. but i have to keep turnin the idle screw to keep it runnin. not sure what to do know. somebody it might be a bad intake gasket because it had oil on the threads of the plugs. it does have a supercharger with about 9 pounds of boost at 7000 rpm. any help would be really nice. thanks

Ooops, in that case I guess you don't have a TFI module...

What shape do you think your clutch, throw out bearing and pilot bearing are in ? Any noises coming from that area.

Guess I'm having a hard time figuring out if you just have an idling problem or if it's even related to the clutch at all. Does the engine die if if it's in neutral with the clutch out ? If it's carburetor related it could be so many things. Maybe you could hook up a vacuum gauge and see what your vacuum looks like at idle.