do a favor for a future mustang owner? PLEASE STANGNET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

rigamaroles said:
Couldnt be farther from the truth.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/threw

Ie. #1
After doing a "wicked sweet" burnout on your neighbours tractor, you got changed and threw on your hot pink chaps, barney purple club shirt,torch red lip gloss and headed out for a night on the town.
Ie. #2
After 6 pages of your spelling errors, the entire community of stangnet all pitched in and bought a book for you to read before bedtime. Instead of wrapping it, RsStang threw the Hooked on Phonics book at your head.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/through

Ie. #1
After countless posts of claims of said things done by Ryan, Rstang ran through the entire cyberspace, only to arrive in front of Ryans monitor, sitting on the desk. Hilarity and asswhooping ensued.
Ie. #2
When Ryan got tired of being pointed out by fellow Mustang owners, for hipocracy, poor spelling, grammar, asshatery, douchebaggery, Brown Mustangery, etc. He proceeded to jump through his bedroom window and onto the rose bush below.

these are all damn good examples, Mr. Rigamaroles.
And I am with woodrow. I dont have much money but, do you accept MO's?:)

haha paypal him 20 bucks and in 2 days he'll be asking us all what kind of junkyard garbage he should buy with the 20 bucks. in reality what he should do is pay the junkyard the 20 bucks to pick up his 6banger baby poop brown vert out of his parents driveway. i think theyd be happy about that too lol j/k

310stanger said:
haha paypal him 20 bucks and in 2 days he'll be asking us all what kind of junkyard garbage he should buy with the 20 bucks. in reality what he should do is pay the junkyard the 20 bucks to pick up his 6banger baby poop brown vert out of his parents driveway. i think theyd be happy about that too lol j/k

nah. it would go into my engine swap budget for down the road. :D

310stanger said:
haha paypal him 20 bucks and in 2 days he'll be asking us all what kind of junkyard garbage he should buy with the 20 bucks.
Exactly... Ryan get a mod to set it up that you will have a vaction and I will do it. Although I would rather the money go to benefit stangnet, whatever works.

Alright, give the kid a break, now you guys are just being ass spelunkers, it was funny at first, at least wait until he says something crazy before you rip on him, and the pay pal ban thing is just a little ****ty IMO, what better way to make him feel bad about himself?

795.0pacecar said:
Alright, give the kid a break, now you guys are just being ass spelunkers, it was funny at first, at least wait until he says something crazy before you rip on him, and the pay pal ban thing is just a little ****ty IMO, what better way to make him feel bad about himself?
I could of called him Fat ass but i diddnt.

RsStanG1987 said:
I could of called him Fat ass but i diddnt.

Indeed, I really didn't rip on him. It just gets old seeing his pointless ramblings on every thread. He doesn’t have to respond on every topic that’s posted, this isn’t a ******* chat room. I would just be happy if he used some common sense, and with held the urge to hit the submit button every 5 seconds. His posts spread like cancer through stang net, and its time for some kemo.

Status
Not open for further replies.