Do cops just hate us?

Skidzz

Tinkerbell
Apr 11, 2005
Salt Lake City, UT
So I just got home from Kentucky today. I went there for Thanksgiving. On the way home I was doing about 80 in a 70 zone on the interstate. I was trailing right behind everyone else in the passing lane and the next thing I know, blue lights. He said I was doing 82 in a 70 and didn't even give me a chance to try and defend myself. Appearently, it didn't matter that EVERYONE else was going the same speed. Must be time to fill that quota :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

Murderface, I feel yo pain. (cool AV by the way :D )

I call my Mustang the "pull-me-mobile" ... Seriously, I get pulled probably 1 in every 3 times I drive my car. It's always for something absurd (laws I've never heard of) just so they can eventually ask me if they can search my car. Bright yellow mustang + chrome rims + mods = drug dealer? I don't do drugs and I always get searched ... I'm just glad that they don't profile! :rolleyes:

I wouldnt take it personally, he was just doing his job...although I think he should be picking a lesser of a car like a caravan or a wagon...something thats not built for speed. so in that respect he made a judgement error. You dont have a radar detector??

Not where I live

I have to thank the ricers. There are so many of them here that cops hate them. I can't drive 1 mile without pulling up next to something with a fart can on it.

It's funny to watch the ricers get harassed for the littliest thing on their car, while i drive on without barely being noticed. The cops that do see me say nice car or something like that. One even asked me to rev it up and chirp the tires into 2nd

Kilgore Trout said:
Yeah, in my area the ricers keep the cops busy. Cops love Mustangs here...

Same here...I dodged a bullet this morning. Doing 40+ in a 25 in passed a cop head on. My radar detector went nuts, but there was nobody in front of me. He hit his brakes, looked at me, and kept on going.

The only ticket I've had in the last 5 years was in the company car...a sh|t box Honda Accord!

Mustang5L5 said:
It's funny to watch the ricers get harassed for the littliest thing on their car, while i drive on without barely being noticed. The cops that do see me say nice car or something like that. One even asked me to rev it up and chirp the tires into 2nd

Oh, great. So when the little ricer pricks grow up in 10 years and become the next generation of cops, we're screwed.

I've never been pulled over in the stang yet.. even though I do "speed" alot. In my crown vic (white with full tint and black trim and grill etc.) I got pulled over all the time for everything...

I think they like something other then the ricers on the road here... (I hope)

mrvax said:
Oh, great. So when the little ricer pricks grow up in 10 years and become the next generation of cops, we're screwed.
Haha thats already happened here...Rice/Imports became popular here back in the late 80's early 90's so a generation has grown with it. I don't see too many of the young cops pulling over the fart can cars, just the old timer cops. Now if you drive through a nice area like where i live with a coffee can exhaust you will get pulled over for noise violations but not so much for what your driving. Now when i'm down in Florida i always see the ricers pulled over so i atleast get a smile out of that. Gotta love the southern good ole boys network.

Team Ford said:
You dont have a radar detector??
I did, but the insides of it melted last summer on one of those 100+ degree days. I've decided to save up and buy a GOOD one this time around.

Crzyhrse said:
Out of state license plate=BUSTED! :owned:
Actually, I had just gotten back into WV and got pulled over in Huntington. That's one of the other things that pisses me off about it.