Does Any Mustang come with a sunroof?

wallfruit

Apr 13, 2004
I just bought a 2003 Mustang, and it has a sunroof in it...well a 2 friends of mine sear that Ford doesn't put them in the V6, or the GT. Can Somebody tell me if thats true? Another question i have is that it also came with the two tone (black & grey) Leather seats... Whats the best way to keep them soft and try to minimize, wrinkles? Thanks for all yor help guys, since i bought my mustang you guys have helped me with my CAI, and my indiglo gauges. And I know that in the next few weeks when i install my sound system, I know where to go to get help.

• Sponsors (?)

wallfruit said:
I just bought a 2003 Mustang, and it has a sunroof in it...well a 2 friends of mine sear that Ford doesn't put them in the V6, or the GT. Can Somebody tell me if thats true? Another question i have is that it also came with the two tone (black & grey) Leather seats... Whats the best way to keep them soft and try to minimize, wrinkles? Thanks for all yor help guys, since i bought my mustang you guys have helped me with my CAI, and my indiglo gauges. And I know that in the next few weeks when i install my sound system, I know where to go to get help.

They are correct, there is no FACTORY sunroof option, although dealers probably do it and/or custom shops.

Last year i went to my local ford dealership and they actually had a mustang brand new with a sun roof it was a v6 full loaded and the window sticker said...sun roof. so i guess that ford actually built acouple mustangs with the sun roof :shrug:

Double T said:
Last year i went to my local ford dealership and they actually had a mustang brand new with a sun roof it was a v6 full loaded and the window sticker said...sun roof. so i guess that ford actually built acouple mustangs with the sun roof :shrug:

Dealer Installed or Custom made for the dealer. It was not a Ford option.