Done some more shopping

02LaserRed2V

Jul 30, 2004
Augusta, GA
Just ordered a MPH shortblock, MPH custom blower cams, MPH stage 3 race heads, and all the other nuts and bolts needed to get this done. I'm dropping the car off @ MPH next week to get started!

Something tells me I'll make more than 427rwhp/432rwtq so dont even think about it! :)

• Sponsors (?)

:eek: HOLY COW! CONGRATS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello 700RWHP LOL.

if you could, PM me the price of the race heads COMPLETE with valves and everything. Iv been thinking about which I should go with stg 2.5 or stg 3, but not too sure about the price difference. Ofcourse I would just buy the long block, upgrade the heads and cams....like what you did. But this is a ways off...just been planning ahead, really since it was tuned haha. Thanks.

:eek: HOLY COW! CONGRATS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello 700RWHP LOL.

if you could, PM me the price of the race heads COMPLETE with valves and everything. Iv been thinking about which I should go with stg 2.5 or stg 3, but not too sure about the price difference. Ofcourse I would just buy the long block, upgrade the heads and cams....like what you did. But this is a ways off...just been planning ahead, really since it was tuned haha. Thanks.

The prices should be listed in the parts section on MPH's site. If I'm not mistaken, the price difference between the Stage 2 and 3 heads is only $150. They'll need your heads to get them cored.

Remember when I told you once you get boosted you've just started. :)

Just ordered a MPH shortblock, MPH custom blower cams, MPH stage 3 race heads, and all the other nuts and bolts needed to get this done. I'm dropping the car off @ MPH next week to get started!

Something tells me I'll make more than 427rwhp/432rwtq so dont even think about it! :)

i am very happy for you , congrat on your new toys. May I say you might need new KB or did I smell TURBO ?:hail2: