door hinges fixed =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustanggirrl

No matter where I go, it's like everyone's like, "
Dec 12, 2007
lacey, nj
lol i just thought i'd share that i got my door hinge fixed FOR FREE today lol & now the door lines up amazingly & now the sky doesn't pee on me when it rains & i don"t have to lift my door anymore but yeah im happy, thought i'd sharee

• Sponsors (?)

i brought it to a body shop where one of my friends who has a friend who works there and said that they would fix it for free. they welded it up a bit more & set everything straight so now its ultra smooth... ill post some pics of it tomorrow of what they did, i'd do it today but erhm... its kinda freakin rainin out

lol i just thought i'd share that i got my door hinge fixed FOR FREE today lol & now the door lines up amazingly & now the sky doesn't pee on me when it rains & i don"t have to lift my door anymore but yeah im happy, thought i'd sharee

It's about time, hun. I would have given you the thumbs up but you never mentioned to me today that you did that, just biotch about being bored :p

Or flirted with.

My hot friend always has guys tripping over themselves to do stuff or give stuff to her. She tells me stories all the time that makes me say what a sap these guys are. I keep asking her to try to convince one she needs a 302 crate motor for her G6 GTP :)

idk what it is lol i didnt filt with the guy who fixed it - i've actually never even seen the guy but whateverr im just happy my door works like a champ =] but but anywho i don't do anything an people are like drooling at me & its like no matter where i go its like everyones like hey wanna bang & its like wtf im not even that good looking... but heres the pics...
View attachment 322312
View attachment 322313
View attachment 322314
View attachment 322315
View attachment 322316
View attachment 322317
View attachment 322318
View attachment 322319

idk y but the pics were the rightside up when i had uploaded them idk the computer is being a homo

Status
Not open for further replies.