Douchebags that want to race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stating the facts. OP says he wasn't breaking any laws, which clearly he doesn't know them. "I do not condone street racing, nor do I partake in anything of the such." Clearly he does and did.

I think its funny when posts like yours are made on a forum dedicated to modifying cars. keep splitting hairs captain

• Sponsors (?)

...but, there is an aftermarket for Volvos that goes back further than the Foxbody. Mine i98 T5 is tuned to 310 hp right now, not bad for the safe car it is known as
Very respectable:p I've nothing against a smaller engine car.

Just typically when I see a car of the like, it's not with aftermarket, it's factory turboed which usually has moderate power, not impressive power. At least on the street that is. At a car meet they're aftermarket turboed:p

Looks like Noobz is having a good week. I figured he would put the kabash on this thread. I don't care what madmike1157 says about Noobz not having a soul. He's alirght ;)
Whaaa?:shrug:

I never said nuthin' bout Noobz not having a soul.

I always find these threads funny, because there are always the pretentious few that preach how you should always "take it to the track", and how they never cave in to the temptation to set the other guy straight at the redlight. Yeah.....:rolleyes: We all build high HP street driver mustangs so we can drive them civilly to church on wednesday.
Street racing ( of the redlight variety) is what started the HP race from the MFG's, w/ stories of several grown corporate types haunting the hangout spots and running up and down Woodward Ave to test the viability of their latest hotrod, ususally decided in some form of illegal speed contest.

As for me,..guilty. I've actually got one story to my credit posted here from last summer.

And Noobz didn't lock that one either.

Reactions: 2 users
Whaaa?:shrug:

I never said nuthin' bout Noobz not having a soul.

I always find these threads funny, because there are always the pretentious few that preach how you should always "take it to the track", and how they never cave in to the temptation to set the other guy straight at the redlight. Yeah.....:rolleyes: We all build high HP street driver mustangs so we can drive them civilly to church on wednesday.
Street racing ( of the redlight variety) is what started the HP race from the MFG's, w/ stories of several grown corporate types haunting the hangout spots and running up and down Woodward Ave to test the viability of their latest hotrod, ususally decided in some form of illegal speed contest.

As for me,..guilty. I've actually got one story to my credit posted here from last summer.

And Noobz didn't lock that one either.
:ban:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ok, so I was just taking a little drive up to my work truck to get my dmm tonight, and this little ****ssant in a volvo turbo (remember I am right around NC State) tries to race me. I blow him away off the line up to the 45mph speed limit and drive normally after the short launch. This doushebag continues to try and eff with me and given that I have two beers in me I said "you just arn't even worth my risk/time/effort". I let him pass and cut behind him and made my turn off. What do you all do in this kinda situation?
Not a bash but how old are you? 20, 21?

I think it's fun to completely ignore their existence. I don't race on the street. I'll get on it off the line now and then or maybe leaving a cruise night but that's about it. Now if the right scenario presented itself...like a badass chevelle or a zr1 or something...I'd probably partake if it were all clear...just as a spectator

I think its funny when posts like yours are made on a forum dedicated to modifying cars. keep splitting hairs captain

What does that have to do with street racing? Last I remember, this forum doesn't condone street racing. I am just letting the OP know, he did break the law, when he stated he didn't. I was unaware I wasn't allowed to do this. I will make sure I check my posts, and get your approval from here on out, ok captain?

Racing is meant for the track, not the street.

:word:

When I had my 98 gt that made 495 rwhp I may have done some dumb stuff, that was years ago and I make no excuses for that. In my wiser older state of mind I have too much to lose doing something stupid. That being said and especially after driving my car down the track last night for the first time, I will never, never, ever street race this thing. There is entirely too much going on and things happening to fast for doing something on the street. Never mind the tickets, I like my life and want to be hear to enjoy it. I'll stick to racing at the track, will all the proper safety equipment to do so. You guys can do as you want red light to red light but don't expect any more than a thumbs up from me if you happen to see me cruising the streets of South Jersey.

What does that have to do with street racing? Last I remember, this forum doesn't condone street racing. I am just letting the OP know, he did break the law, when he stated he didn't. I was unaware I wasn't allowed to do this. I will make sure I check my posts, and get your approval from here on out, ok captain?

Racing is meant for the track, not the street.

Ok, we get it, you are perfect, just like a select bunch on car forums, and have never "raced" someone to the speed limit. You can do whatever you want, but in the process of your scalding, lawyerish babble, you made yourself look light a douchnozzle. madmike1157, hit the nail right on the head.

Ok, we get it, you are perfect, just like a select bunch on car forums, and have never "raced" someone to the speed limit. You can do whatever you want, but in the process of your scalding, lawyerish babble, you made yourself look light a douchnozzle. madmike1157, hit the nail right on the head.

Did I ever say I was perfect? Have I ever stated I have never street raced? Your assuming things, and not sure why. Is it to make yourself look cool in front of all the Stangnet members? I could care less what I look like to you or anyone else. He said he didn't break the law, I simply stated he was wrong. Whats wrong in that? This is a public forum and when someone posts a thread like this, we are all have the same equal right to express our opinions. Like I said, if you would like me to mail you before every one of my posts, so I can get the okay from you, please let me know. Also who is this "we"? Your the only person who has any issue with what I said.

Calling someone names makes you look so cool!!!! Not. Grow up dude, its the :leghump:ing internet. If I got your panties in a bunch, get over it. Why aren't you going after the others saying the same thing? Is it because I have a lower post count, and you can try to pull your internet toughness and push me around?

I have raced someone on the street. The only difference, when I did, I didn't come on a public forum and flame on the other guy and call them a douche, when I was the one who stooped to the same level that other person did. Now if the OP never admitted to racing the other person, this post would have gone in a different direction.

View attachment 182874

Status
Not open for further replies.