Jun 8, 2000
McLean Hospital
http://www.performanceautosport.com/detail.asp?car=5607

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Eds%2098-20R%20800.jpg

Eds%2098-20R%20800%202.jpg

Eds%2098-20R%20800%205.jpg

I would be all over that if I had 65K laying around
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

• Sponsors (?)

Isn't that the one (class) Tim Allen drove? Used to have a poster of him standing next to it, it was behind my dart board so eventually everyone just started throwing darts at Tim.
"Speedvision World Challenge T1 Factory Team Car This car was originally built and campaigned by Lou Gigliotti of LG Motorsports in 1996. In 1998 the car was purchased from LG Motorsports, rebuilt by Saleen/Allen Speedlab, and rebadged as chassis 98-0020R. This chassis was purchased by factory team for use at select races of the 1998 season and as a back up car for Ron Johnson and Terry Borcheller. This chassis was campaigned at the West Michigan Grand Prix in Grand Rapids, MI by Tim Allen as part of the Saleen/Allen Speedlab team. Tim Allen finished 17th in this event. This car helped Saleen/Allen Speedlab clinch the 1998 Speedvision World Challenge T1 championship, Terry Borcheller first and Ron Johnson second. In 1999 the chassis was campaigned at the World challenge T1 event at Laguna Seca by Tim Allen. Allen did not start the race due to a medical emergency after practice."

Yeah he drove it, awesome that car is badass.

Tom,
There are times where Mark and Kevin(his tuner/dyno operator) have a SATS(Saturdays At The Shop) where people come out and dyno their cars, bs, hang out, etc. Next time I am there, I will snap a few pics for ya.